Appointments can be made by either:
- Telephoning 01903 826926
- Online via the link at the top of this page
You may see any doctor by appointment. A chaperone is normally offered where appropriate; please ask if you would like a chaperone present during your examination.
Patients with urgent problems will always be seen promptly but it may not always be with the doctor of their choice.
Seeing the correct doctor or nurse for your problem
To avoid unnecessary doctor and nurse appointments please where ever possible make an appointment to see the doctor or nurse more suited to your problem.
- Family Planning Information - Family Planning Nurse
- Symptoms of Haemorrhoids/Piles - Dr Boparai
- Warts/Freezing Clinic - Dr Raval
- Advice/removal of skin lesions and moles/Contraceptive Implants/Joint Injections - Dr Arnold
- Coil Fittings and Contraceptive implants – Dr Satinder Kang, Dr Eleanor Whyatt or Dr Siobhan Macauley
- Citizens Advice appointments are now available to book online. (THESE ARE NOT WITH A GP)
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. You can cancel via online access 24 hours as day or by telephone between 8:30-6:30 Monday - Friday.