Clinics & Services
This edition of the vaccine update has information on promoting immunizations during this time. It is incredibly important that babies are kept up to date with their immunizations.
Parents/Guardians of children will receive notification when immunisations are due. When invited please make an appointment with a nurse to have your child vaccinated.
The links below are three short animations on YouTube describing how vaccinations work, how they provide herd immunity and how they don't overload the immune system.
Click here for the Childhood Immunisations Schedule
Family Planning Services
We are able to provide confidential and comprehensive advice on all forms of contraception. Routine checks and cervical smears are carried out by the nursing team. Coil/Implant fittings and removals are by arrangement only with the doctor and/or nurse.
Please telephone the surgery and speak to the nurses for emergency contraceptive advice.
Healthy Lifestyle Management and Advice Including:
- Alcohol consumption advice
- Diet and weight reduction advice
- Cervical cytology (smears), and breast awareness, including teaching self-examination
- Coronary heart disease management
- Contraception advice and management
- High blood pressure management
- Immunisation and vaccinations
- Ischaemic heart disease management
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Various tests requested by doctor
- Wound checks and dressings
- Over 75’s check-up if not seen for 12 months
Minor Surgery - Dr C S Arnold
Some minor surgery procedures may be undertaken at the surgery. Please make an appointment to discuss this with the doctor or nurse.