Appointments can be made by either:
- Telephoning 01903 826926
- Online via the link at the top of this page
You may see any doctor by appointment. A chaperone is normally offered where appropriate; please ask if you would like a chaperone present during your examination.
Patients with urgent problems will always be seen promptly but it may not always be with the doctor of their choice.
Please note travel vaccines will not be available at the surgery between September 2019 and January 2020 as we will be using our limited nurse resources for flu vaccines during this time.
Seeing the correct doctor or nurse for your problem
To avoid unnecessary doctor and nurse appointments please where ever possible make an appointment to see the doctor or nurse more suited to your problem.
- Family Planning Information - Family Planning Nurse
- Symptoms of Haemorrhoids/Piles - Dr Boparai
- Warts/Freezing Clinic - Dr Raval
- Advice/removal of skin lesions and moles/Contraceptive Implants/Joint Injections - Dr Arnold
- Coil Fittings and Contraceptive implants – Dr Satinder Kang, Dr Eleanor Whyatt or Dr Siobhan Macauley
- Citizens Advice appointments are currently unavailable due to retirement. We hope to have access to these appointments in the near future.
- Well-Being appointments with Therese. Advice given on pre-diabetes, healthy living, smoking cessation.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. You can cancel via online access 24 hours as day or by telephone between 8:30-6:30 Monday - Friday.
HELP US HELP YOU.
Get the most out of your 10 minute appointment with the GP.
We ask that you only discuss one patient and we may ask you only to discuss one problem.
Please do not be offended if you are asked to book another appointment to discuss another patient or problem.
If you have more than one problem, then inform the GP at the start of the consultation so that they can prioritise what you have.
This is for your safety and to try and reduce the wait all patients have when they have an appointment with a GP.
(A 10 minute appointment includes the time taken to review your notes before you are seen and make records afterwards. This leaves limited time to deal with a single significant problem, particularly if an examination is also required).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
BROADWATER MEDICAL CENTRE