Families In Mind
Are you pregnant, just had a baby or are running around after a toddler? If you're struggling with how you are feeling, contact Families in Mind for a friendly chart, support, and advice.
Families in Mind aims to improve the mental health and well-being of parents of young children. We offer help for parents prior to having a child, once their child is born, and until their child or children reach school age. We also support partners of anyone with a mental health problem is required.
We support mum's and dad's of children from nought to five in Bognor, Littlehampton, Worthing, and Adur with:
- One-to-one appointments to discuss your concerns around mental health and emotional well-being
- A structured, friendly five-week programme Enjoy Your Baby (available in person or online for parents of children aged nought to two). Supportive sessions to help parents to make positive changes.
- Play and chat sessions
- One-to-one appointments are available. Please contact Sarah on 07534 101361 to arrange.
- Play and chat drop-in: Mondays, 12pm-2:30pm, Lyndhurst Road Family Centre, 177 Lyndhurst Road, Worthing BN11 1DG and Thursday, 10am-12pm, Field Place Manor, The Boulevard, Worthing, BN13 1NP. Sarah is available for support and advice during these sessions.
- Enjoy You Baby: Wednesdays, 1pm-2:30pm, Maybridge Community Church and Children's Centre. 77 The Strand, Worthing BN12 6DR.
For more information, please click here.